Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
With the great success of Lumia 920 in mobile market, more and more Windows 8 devices are attracting the world's attention. However, the high price tags of most existing Windows 8 phones have forced customers to have a second thought before making purchases. Luckily, good news to fans with wait-and-see attitude come in recent days that an inexperience Windows 8 smartphone named Nokia Lumia 620 will be available in about a month. As a mobile designed for low-budget market, Lumia 620 is promising to help popularize Windows 8 system. As a 249-dollar Windows 8 mobile, Lumia 620 owns 3.8-inch TFT display running at 800x480, speedy dual-core processor, 5-megapixel rear camera and built-in 8GB storage. Moreover, the 1300mAh battery of Lumia 620 ensures 14.6-hour talk time and the IE 10 guarantees fast web browsing speed.
"How can I play Flash on Lumia 620?" To be honest, after Android mobile and iPhone mobile has blacklisted Adobe Flash Player, Windows phone seems to be the only choice left for Flash fans. After integrating Adobe Flash Player into IE 10, users are allowed to play Flash on Lumia 620 on the premises that those Flash contents are on the websites supported by Microsoft. Of course, installing Silverlight, the Flash Player alternative developed by Microsoft, on Lumia 620 may help users to remove such annoying limitations. However, given the poor performance of Silverlight on Windows 7 mobile, enjoying Flash on Lumia 620 with Silverlight just sounds like a fancy story. Then are there any methods to help users play Flash on Nokia Lumia 620 flawlessly?
A practical method to manage it is to convert Flash to Lumia 620 video. However, the conversion refuses to help users enjoy SWF on Lumia 620 before they can find a powerful Flash to Nokia Lumia 620 converter. To this extent, users are allowed to refer to Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter to convert Flash SWF to Lumia 620 video.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter, a powerful tool designed to convert SWF file to Lumia 620 video.
Step 2: Import Flash animation. Open the converter, choose "Input" tab and click "Browser…" button. "From Folder" option in the drop-down menu enables users to import downloaded Flash animation for conversion and "From URL" provides users a method to convert YouTube video for Lumia 620.
Step 3: Set the output format. Since MP4 video is supported by Nokia Lumia 620, users are required to convert the Flash animation to MP4 movie. Only in this way can users play the converted Flash animation on Nokia Lumia 620. Therefore, click "Export" tab, check "Video" box and then set the output file as MP4 video in the drop-down menu of "Style".
Step 4: Specify Lumia 620 video. To help users convert the Flash SWF to a decent Lumia 620 video, users need to set the video size as "800x480", audio codec as "AAC" and video codec as "MPEG4". As a consequence, click "Settings" button to enter into Profile panel where various video parameters are provided for customizing.
Step 5: Start the conversion. After all those steps, click "Convert" tab to enter into corresponding panel where users can start the process of converting Flash movie to Lumia 620 video with "Play and Capture" and "Finish" buttons. As the conversion ends, users are allowed to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 620.
1. To import multiple Flash files for conversion, choose "Import" tab and click "Switch to batch mode". Then users can import multiple Flash movies in batch mode with "Add" button.
2. To convert Flash file to images for Lumia 620, choose "Export" tab, check "Image series" and then set the output file as JPG/PNG/BMP photos for Nokia Lumia 620 in the drop-down menu of "Style".
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad