Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
How to Edit a Flash SWF File during the SWF to Video Conversion
We do have a lot of tips introducing how to convert Flash SWF file to various popular video formats so that you can play it on different portable devices. This article today is going to aim from a unique angle – things you can do to edit the source Flash SWF file exactly during the conversion process.
To be more specific, the editing works we are talking about here basically include 2 parts: the editing to the original Flash SWF file and the editing to the target video format.
Let’s start with the editing works you can do to the original Flash SWF file.
Editing Work #1: Flash Preview, Forward and Backward
This is the very basic editing feature and just because of it, this Flash converter sometimes can be used as a temporary Flash player.
Editing Work #2: Change Background Color
You can keep the original color of background or you can choose the one you like from the color panel.
Editing Work #3: Crop Flash Size & Add Watermark
In the crop settings window, you can crop the Flash to the right size that would fit your device screen perfectly. What’s more, you can add an image watermark and adjust its position and transparency.
Editing Work #4: Loop the Flash Playback
During the Flash capture process, we also call it the interaction period between Flash and people, you can set it in loop mode.
Next we come to what editing works you can do to the target video format.
Editing Work #1: Customize Video and Audio Parameters of Target Video
There are many video and audio parameters are available to set and some are very useful. Suppose your target format is MP4 and you are going to play it on the latest New iPad, then you can set the video size to be 1280x720 so that it will perfectly fit your iPad screen.
Editing Work #2: Customize Image Properties
If your target output is image format, you can also set the image properties like frame rate, image size and compression quality.
Above are editing features you can use to guarantee a more personalized Flash SWF to video output and with much better quality. Try them out and hope you will find it helpful.
- Video Format & Codec
- What is Flash? When and Why to use it
- Create Draw with Flash
- Create Flash buttons ( Simple Button, Advance Button )
- Change objects between two keyframes
- Make simple flash ecards
- 3 Ways to Convert Flash to HTML5
- Insert Flash SWF file into PowerPoint
- Add Flash SWF to Yahoo SiteBuilder
- Insert Flash SWF into FLA
- Embed Flash SWF in Joomla
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on Ubuntu
- Convert Flash SWF to BMP Image
- Download and Find Flash in IE Cache
- How to Play Flash SWF in VLC Media Player
- Upload Flash SWF File to 4chan Imageboard
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Mountain Lion
- How to Convert Flash for VLC Media Player on Mac