Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
Compared with its predecessor, PadFone, Asus PadFone 2 is lighter in design and faster in processing speed. As the new flagship of Asus mobile, PadFone 2 sports a 4.7-inch IPS display owning a resolution of "1280x720", quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor, long-lasting battery, 13-megapixel rear camera and Ice Cream Sandwich. Moreover, after docking into PadFone 2 Station, Asus PadFone 2 turns out to be the main component of a tablet. With powerful processor, large-size screen and the ability to switch between mobile and tablet, Asus PadFone 2 is of high competitiveness in the market.
How to play Flash on Asus PadFone 2? Since it is easy to enjoy Flash with PadFone, ways to play SWF on PadFone 2 are desired by most users. However, after Adobe Flash's retreat from Android market, it is not an easy task to play Flash on Asus PadFone 2, an Android 4.0 device. Therefore, this post will present two methods to play Flash on Asus PadFone 2.
Method One: Install unofficial Flash Player
Unlike Jelly Bean devices including Galaxy S3 Mini that are officially refused by Adobe Flash Player, Android 4.0 devices including Asus PadFone 2 are still in the supporting list of Flash Player. The problem is that Adobe is reluctant to make it an easy task for PadFone 2 users to download Adobe Flash app. Therefore, once users have found the access to download Flash Player app can they play Flash on Asus PadFone 2 easily. However, installing unofficial Flash Player may bring the device potential security flaws. To install Flash Player on PadFone 2, follow those steps.
Step 1: Open the Settings panel of Asus PadFone 2, select "Security" option and then check "Unknown sources" to make sure the installation of unofficial Flash Player won't be prevented.
Step 2: Search for "flash player archive page" with Google where various Flash versions can be found. Find the decent Flash version for Asus PadFone 2 and install it on PadFone 2. After that, one can enjoy Flash movies with Asus PadFone 2 freely.
Method Two: Convert Flash for PadFone 2
Besides the method mentioned above, another feasible way to play Flash movie on PadFone 2 is to convert Flash movie to PadFone 2 file. However, the conversion only works when one has installed Flash for PadFone 2 converter beforehand. To this extent, Windows users can refer to Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter to convert Flash for PadFone 2 while Mac users can refer to SWF Converter Mac.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter, a powerful tool designed as Flash for PadFone 2 converter.
Step 2: Import the Flash movie. Click "Browser… " button and then choose "From Folder" option in the drop-down menu to import local Flash movie or "From URL" option to convert online Flash movie like YouTube video.
Step 3: Convert the Flash file. To make sure the converted Flash movie playable on Asus PadFone 2, convert the Flash movie to MP4 video for Asus PadFone 2. Therefore, click Export tab, check "Video" and then set the output file a MP4 video in the drop-down menu of "Style".
Step 4: Specify the MP4 video. Click "Settings" button in the panel to enter into Settings panel where various video parameters are provided. Make the MP4 video a decent PadFone 2 file with those parameters given. For example, set video size as "1280x720" and video codec as "H.264" for Asus PadFone 2.
Step 5: Start the conversion process. Click "Convert" tab to enter corresponding panel and then start the conversion process from SWF file to Asus PadFone 2 video with "Play and Capture" and "Finish" buttons. As the conversion ends, one can play Flash movie on Asus PadFone 2 freely.
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad