Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
After missing summer launch, the long-rumored Acer Iconia Tab 110, will land Europe in fall. As an Acer tablet carrying lofty expectations, Iconia Tab 110 is equipped with 7-inch display owning a resolution of "1024x600", 2-megapixel front facer, 8GB storage and quad-core Tegra 3 processors. When it is launched in UK, Iconia Tab 110 will be an Android tablet running Jelly Bean. Moreover, as a 292-dollar tablet, Acer Iconia Tab 110 needs to beat other tablets like Kindle Fire HD and Google Nexus 7 to rule 7-inch tablet market.
After Adobe Flash Player quits Google Play, the issue of playing Flash on new Android device is concerned by all. Then how to play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110? To be honest, it will be hard to watch Flash with a Jelly Bean device like Iconia Tab 110. For one thing, Jelly Bean is a device that has excluded Adobe Flash in its supporting list; for another, Adobe is unlikely to provide support to new Android device after breaking ties with Google. Therefore, the methods to play Flash on Iconia Tab 110 are quite desirable. Generally speaking, there are two ways to enjoy Iconia Tab 110. One is to install Adobe Flash with browsers while another is to convert Flash to Iconia Tab 110 video. Those two methods will be provided below.
Method One: Install Adobe Flash with browsers
Basically speaking, one is able to install the latest Adobe Flash on Jelly Bean devices with the help of web browsers like Dolphin and Boat. What he gets to do is just copy the Flash Player app to SD card, install the app via File Manage, start the Dolphin browser and then uncheck the option of Flash Player. After all those steps, he can enjoy Flash files directly with Iconia Tab 110. For more details, refer to the video.
However, since the method is based on web browsers, it fails to work on Jelly Bean devices without preloaded browser like Google Nexus 7. Moreover, without official support from Adobe, the installed Adobe Flash Player will not support Flash objects in HTML pages flawlessly. It may also bring some security concern to the latest Acer tablet.
Method Two: Convert Flash for Iconia Tab 110
Another feasible way to enjoy Flash with Iconia Tab 110 is to convert the SWF file to AVI video for the Acer tablet. However, to manage it, one needs a powerful SWF for Iconia Tab 110 converter. To this extent, Windows users can refer to Moyea SWF to Video Converter while Mac users to SWF Converter Mac.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea SWF to Video Converter, a powerful tool designed to convert Flash to Iconia Tab 110 video.
Step 2: Import the Flash file. Click "Browser" button and then choose "From Folder" option in the drop-down menu to import the SWF file for further editing.
Step 3: Set the output video. To make sure one can play the converted Flash on Iconia Tab 110 freely, converting the Flash file to AVI video. Therefore, click "Export", check "Video" and then choose set the output file as an AVI video for Iconia Tab 110 in the drop-down menu of "Style".
Step 4: Customize the AVI file. Click "Settings" button to enter corresponding panel where various video parameters are provided. Then make the output file a decent Iconia Tab 110 video with this Flash for Iconia Tab 110 converter. For example, set the video size as "1024x600" and video codec as "H.264" for Iconia Tab 110.
Step 5: Start the conversion. After all those steps, click "Convert" tab to enter corresponding panel and click "Play and Capture" button to start capturing. When the Flash ends, click "Finish" button to begin the conversion from SWF to AVI for Iconia Tab 110. As the conversion ends, one can view Flash file with Acer Iconia Tab 110 freely.
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad