Click to Get
Version History of Moyea SWF to Video Converter ProThe Best & the Only SWF Converter solution for professionals!
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.220.127.116.11
(Mar. 12, 2013)
1. Solved the messy playback caused by low-speed capturing technology in Flash Player 11.6.
2. Fixed some tiny bugs.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.4.0
(Jul. 4, 2012)
1. Added support to Flash Player 11
2. Made improvement in its support to 64-bit systems
3. Adopted low-speed capturing technology to record HD videos from Flash with low CPU occupancy rate
4. Fixed the bug of failing to record sounds in some versions of Flash Player
5. Made improvement in coding efficiency
6. Fixed some small bugs
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.12
(Jul. 19, 2011)
1. Extended the max URL length of the imported Flash.
2. Fixed the bug that program can not be installed according to some customers' feedback.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.11
(Apr. 27, 2011)
1. Updated the profile settings.
2. Fixed the errors when converting some long flash files.
3. Fixed some tiny bugs.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.10
(Feb. 12, 2011)
1. Fixed flash downloader's problem of getting wrong URLs for some flash files.
2. Fixed flash downloader's problem occurred when invoking some web pages.
3. Eliminated H.264 encoder restriction that video width and height has to be 16x multiple.
4. Fixed the bug during MFZ0 encoder installation.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.9
(Aug. 02, 2010)
1. Perfected the register validation module.
2. Strengthened the further support to Flash Player 10.1.
3. Stabilized the output video quality for over-size SWF files.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.8
(Jul. 12, 2010)
1. Better performance on Vista and Win7 64-bit system.
2. Enhanced support to Flash Player 10.1 and the ability to handle flash with only still pictures.
3. Stable output for over-size videos.
4. Faster conversion and nicer program prompt.
5. The ability to precisely locate the Flash Downloader.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.7
(Sep. 31, 2009)
1. Added Matroska video MKV as output format.
2. Added Wii and DS video DPG as output format.
3. Fixed the occasional conversion failure caused by memory leak when output image sequences.
4. Fixed some bugs
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.6
(July. 31, 2009)
1. Real Media was added to output format list
2. Fixed the problem of slow conversion caused by some CPUs
3. Fixed the bug of unabling to input SWF under the batch-conversion mode
4. Fixed the bug that causes some inaccurate dimensions when crop SWF file
5. Updated the operation of profile menu to make it clearer and easier to use.
6. Prettified the UI interface.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.5
(Apr. 29, 2009)
1. Fixed the bug that the front part of some flashes cannot be captured.
2. Fixed the bug which occurs when auto-generating output file name.
3. Added new option to choose for loop-playing flash or not when capturing. The flash will not loop by default.
4. Added new option to choose for capturing an extra segment at the end of auto-capturing to get better result from the flash files that has longer audio than video.
5. Support to import local flash files through URL.
6. Optimized the update system.
7. Added the procedure for conveniently grabbing SWF URLs on web page.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.4
(Feb. 7, 2009)
1. Added a SWF file for testing use, so that consumer who don't have SWF file can conveniently use the program.
2. Fixed the bug which occures when capturing screen of a flash whose video dimension is too small.
3. Fixed the bug which occures during the performance testing.
4. Optimized the UI.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.3
(Dec. 26, 2008)
1.Solved the problem that some SWF files can't be fully coverted under manual mode.
2.Updated the low level lib,winning a faster and stabler conversion.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.2
(Oct. 28, 2008)
1. Starts to generate image series and GIF animations.
2. Fixed the problem that the output videos can't be played on some devices.
3. Modified the performance testing module to make it more accurate.
4. Modified the capture module to get a faster capturing speed.
5. Modified the encoder to get a faster encoding speed and a better output file quality.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.1
(Sept. 11, 2008)
1. Optimized coding module and made coding speed faster.
2. Optimized perferance testing module and made the calculation for capture speed more accurate.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.3.0
(July 16, 2008)
1. Made some adjusting for coding settings, and added output quality option.
2. Added a "Reset" function in options settings.
3. Supported to convert the online SWF file in any websites via the way of loading its URL. With this function:
a. It's unnecessary to download online SWF file to local, instead, any SWF file from any websites can be converted directly.
b. It can convert online sites' SWF file which contains parameters.
c. It can convert the SWF files which are only correctly played on website. For example, some SWF files played only under the condition that they are saved in a folder with some pictures, then if these swf files are downloaded to local without the pictures, they won't be correctly played any more.
4. Added "Crop" and "Watermark" functions in the batch process.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.2.4
(May 30, 2008)
1, Fixed the problem that extremely short SWF files would auto loop while capturing.
2, Added the option of whether to keep aspect or not while capturing.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.2.3
(Mar 21, 2008)
1.Added the detect function of disk space not enough and the file size of system fat32 over 2G when capturing
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.2.2
(Mar 5, 2008)
1. Fixed the bug of slowing some flash image
2. Changed performance testing mode to make easier operation and better precision
3. Changed the calculation way of capture so that performances are greatly upgraded
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.2.1
(JAN 31, 2008)
1. Added h.264 as one of the codec for the sort of MP4 flash video output.
2. Fixed the question of customizing the output video size in Pro and Standard version.
3. Added the choice of mute or not in the process of capture in non-Pro version.
4. Fixed some other small bugs.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 2.0
(JAN. 14, 2008)
1. Optimized the operation flow for customers
2. Added pause capture function
3. Added snapshot function in process of capture
4. Added re-performance testing and capture speed settings function in process of capture
5. Added "No performance testing" function.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.28
(DEC. 28, 2007)
1. Correct profile.
2. Add some more prompt message.
3. Provide some test resource.
4. Correct the examination for Flash Player.
5. Correct some other minor bugs.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.27
(DEC. 21, 2007)
1. Corrected and added some prompt message.
2. Improved batch processing for flash projector file.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.25
(NOV. 19, 2007)
1. Solved the problem of the incapability to save the settings.
2. Solved the problem of the output video discontinuity when the frame rate and the screen capturing rate are low under automatic conversion mode.
3. Fixed the bug of encoding error when the output file is WMV or PSP MP4 movie-only videos.
4. Fixed the bug of incorrect hint when the output path doesn't exist.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.23
(Sep 20, 2007)
1. under the batch mode, alarm for the flashes with small number of frames has added.
2. Have some default code modified
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.22
(Sep 12, 2007)
1. under the batch mode, alarm for the flashes with small number of frames has added.
2. Have some default code modified
3. the PSP Manager has updated.
4. the help file has updated.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.21
(August 22, 2007)
1, Fixed the bug that the program would get deadlocked when encoding WMA
2, Enabled the program to automatically shift the Pause status to Playback status when capturing the video
3, Added the snapshot function
4, Added the PSP Video Manager
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.20
(August 2, 2007)
Fixed the bug in audio capturing module, which would frequently cause failure in performance testing and video capturing
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V. 1.19
(July 30, 2007)
1, Fixed the bug that the program does not respond while testing its performance.
2, Fixed the bug that encoding fails when the user selects the original frame rate of the SWF file.
3, Added several types of uncompressed video encoder for the AVI output
4, Added the RGBA32 encoder for the output of AVI with Alpha
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.1.18
(July 18, 2007)
1. Modified the UI interface of Export to make it more user-friendly.
2. Modified some codec settings.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro V.1.16
(June 10, 2007)
1. Added the function to drag FLV files into the program manually.
2. Added DV encoder to the generated AVI file.
3. Empowered the Converter to output DV video format.
4. Modified some of the settings under the "Export" tab.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.15
(May 20, 2007)
Support logo image with alpha effect
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.12
(May 18, 2007)
Enhanced to support adding logo with Alpha layer
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.11
(April 8, 2007)
1. Enhanced the function to output WMV file and to extract the audio from the SWF to WMA file.
2. Added the function to extract the audio from the flash file to AAC file.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.10
(April 3, 2007)
1. Modified some of the settings under the "Export" tab.
2. Modified the method to process Flash files with large frame size in the condition that the program is set not to resize frame when capturing, so that the entire Flash is captured.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.9
(March 28, 2007)
Enhanced the support to limited user account
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.8
(February 8, 2007)
Modified the UI for a better support to Vista
Added the meta info to FLV files, so that Flash Player can correctly identify the width and the height of the FLV files.
Fixed the problem of not being able to convert the entire flash with still last frame
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.5
(February 1, 2007)
1. Added the function to convert to FLV files.
2. Fixed the bug of the update function.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.4
(January 25, 2007)
1. Added the batch mode. It is convenient to switch between the single mode and the batch mode.
2. Added the function to import SWF files from IE Cache.
3. Added the function to preview SWF file when selecting file from the folder.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.3
(January 10, 2007)
1. Fixed the interface error caused by not using the normal monitor DPI settings (96 DPI).
2. Fixed the problem of not being able to run when the DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is turned on with some systems.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.2
(November 21, 2006)
1、solve the support problems in non-admin user.
2、solve bug problems in the generated MPEG2.
Moyea SWF to Video Converter V.1.0
(October 30, 2006)
SWF to Video Converter is an upgraded version for Flash to Video Converter. We had strengthened the function of SWF to video conversion and had deleted the function of FLV to video conversion, as we had realized the batch processing function of the FLV to video in another program. The newly upgraded version is renamed to be SWF to Video Converter.
If you want to experience the up-to-date batch processing function of FLV to video, please visit FLV to Video Converter.
Moyea Flash to Video Converter V.1.1.0
(June 26, 2006)
1. Add the function of setting the capture finish time.
2. Add the function of temporarily saving data while capturing frames.
3. Add the function of setting the color depth of the captured frames.
4. More accurately set the Capture Speed.
Moyea Flash to Video Converter V.1.0.0
(June 19, 2006)
The only program that realizes the Alpha Channel of original Flash files
Convert SWF to DVD, SWF to VCD / SVCD compatible MPEG files
Convert flash to AVI, and support codes such as 3ivx, DivX, and Xvid.
Use the audio-extracting method to keep the 100% original sound.
Convert flv, swf, exe to mp4, 3gp.
Let users easily select an area of a Flash file to convert.
Add animated logo, image watermark
The Best & the Only SWF Converter solution for professionals!