When it comes to tablet market, iPad matters. Since its release several years ago, iPad had not only brought tremendous profits to Apple but also led the world to the era of tablet. Since its release in March, The new iPad helped Apple to gain doubled profits in the second quarter with its innovative designs. However, watching Flash on The new iPad has become a trouble for users after support to Adobe Flash was excluded in the plan.
Generally speaking, favored apps like iSwifter and SkyFire are provided in iTunes which enables users to play Flash on The new iPad. With low budget, three dollars for iSwifter or five dollars for SkyFire, users can easily make Flash accessible to The new iPad. However, there are also some free ways to view Flash on The new iPad. For users who are OK with the complicated operations, this post will present them a free method to convert Flash for The new iPad.
Since MP4 video is supported by The new iPad, a feasible way to watch Flash on The new iPad is to convert the SWF file to MP4 video for The new iPad. Therefore, this post will show you how to manage the conversion from Flash to MP4 video in two steps.
Step 1: Convert SWF to 3GP. To convert SWF to 3GP for free, one can refer to Moyea SWF to 3GP Converter.
1. Download and launch Moyea SWF to 3GP Converter. Open it, click “Browser…” and then choose “From Folder” option in the drop-down menu.
2. Choose “Export” tab and then set the output video as 3GP file in the drop-down menu of “Profile“.
3. Click “Convert” tab to manage the conversion process from SWF to 3GP. Click “Play and Capture” to start capturing and then click “Finish” button when the Flash file ends.
Step 2: Convert 3GP to MP4. A free app to convert 3GP to MP4 is Moyea Video4Web Converter which can convert videos to Flash videos easily.
1. Download and launch Moyea Video4Web Converter. Open it, click “File” and choose “Add Video Files” in the drop-down menu to import the 3GP video for The new iPad.
2. Set the output video. Make the output file a MP4 video for The new iPad in the drop-down menu of “Profile“.
3. Set video size for The new iPad. Click “Settings” button next to “Profile” bar to enter corresponding panel. Then set the video size as 1920×1080, audio sample rate as 48 kHz and audio bit rate as 128 kbps for The new iPad.
4. Click convert button to start the conversion from 3GP file to MP4 video for The new iPad.
Those are the steps to manage the conversion from SWF to MP4 for The new iPad. Though the operations are quite complicated, it is a free method to enjoy Flash on The new iPad. For those who want to convert Flash to MP4 directly, they can refer to Moyea SWF to Video Converter.