As the sport event held every four years, Olympic Games never failed to draw the world’s attention. Just like the opening ceremony of London Olympics 2012 several days ago, the opening ceremony of each Olympics can always bring the world fantastic innovations and splendid performance. As the city with three successful Olympic bids, London successfully surprised the world with its opening ceremony.
However, due to time difference between different regions, many people failed to enjoy the Olympics 2012 opening ceremony. They might even fail to watch the rebroadcast of London Olympics 2012 opening ceremony. Therefore, YouTube video becomes their only way to get access to opening ceremony of London Olympics 2012.
Since the rapid development of mobile phone, watching the opening ceremony on android mobile becomes their favored choice. Android mobile users need five apps to watch Olympics matches in real time while two apps to watch the opening ceremony of Summer Olympics 2012 on YouTube.
I. Adobe Mobile Flash
Though the downhill Adobe Flash is rejected by Jelly Bean, it is still the supported by most android systems. As a necessary plug in for enjoying YouTube videos, Adobe Mobile Flash is an essential app for android users to watch opening ceremony of London Olympics 2012 online. Adobe Mobile Flash also permits users to watch YouTube videos with full screen mode.
However, Adobe Mobile Flash can be merely applied to android mobiles with systems ranging from android 2.3 to android 4.o. What’s more, it is not as powerful as its computer version. Plus, watching 2012 Olympics opening ceremony online is date consuming which means users need to have appropriate data plans.
II. Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter
An easier and more economic way to watch London Olympics 2012 opening ceremony is to download the YouTube video and then convert the SWF file to MP4 video for android mobile. Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter is an app for PC, not for android mobile.
1. Find the YouTube video for the opening ceremony, then click “Share” button and choose “Embed” button. Check “Use old embed code” and then copy part of the URL address behind “value=” parameter.
2. Download and launch Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter, click “Browser…” button and then choose “From URL” in the drop-down menu. After that, past the URL address to download the YouTube video.
3. Click “Export” tab, check “Video” and then set the output file as MP4 video in the drop-down menu of “Style“.
4. Check “Settings” button in “Export” tab, then customize video parameters including video size, video codec, audio code, etc. for the android mobile.
5. Click “Convert” tab, then choose “Play and Capture” to start capturing. When the video finishes, click “Finish” button to start the conversion process. After the conversion, android users can enjoy 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on mobile now.
Those are the two apps to help android users to take pleasure in opening ceremony of 2012 London Olympics. Adobe Mobile Flash enables users to watch the opening ceremony on video websites like YouTube while Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter allows them to watch the ceremony offline.